- Box Office: 720.509.1000
- 10075 Commons Street, Lone Tree CO. 80124
Tunes on the Terrace: Sons & Brothers
Saturday, July 27, 2013
Western, swing, bluegrass, and Rockabilly collide for this toe-tappin’ performance. Sons and Brothers are the Wolking boys from Westcliffe, Colorado. They continue to captivate audiences with their fusion of country, western, bluegrass, swing, rockabilly, old school country, gospel and western music, inspired by the band’s founding father and Dad, the late Frank Wolking. Colorado’s premier brother band, Sons and Brothers bring a unique energy, instrumental prowess and tight, powerful family harmony to the roots music genre. Based solidly in the Mountain West, the band describes its brand of music as “West Grass”. Each performance features a dynamic contrast of songs and sounds ranging from stirring ballads and powerful gospel numbers to fire breathing instrumentals, poignant stories of family life, mountains, range and the American West.
Tickets are $15 for lawn seating & $20 for a reserved chair. As an outdoor venue, the Terrace Theater has special considerations. Please note these before arrriving for your concert:
- There can be NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL brought into the theater. This is a State of Colorado regulation and not a policy we can change. We will have wine, beer, and cocktails available for sale inside the ticketed area.
- You may bring food or non-alcoholic beverages into the theater.
- Doors open at 7pm.
- All chairs are reserved. The lawn accomodates patrons on a general admission basis.
- NO CHAIRS may be brought into the theater. You may bring in blankets or cushions.
- In the event of inclement weather, every effort will be made to continue the performance indoors. Patrons will be notified via email should the venue change.