- Box Office: 720.509.1000
- 10075 Commons Street, Lone Tree CO. 80124
Rent The Arts Center
The Lone Tree Arts Center (LTAC) is a unique cultural venue that provides for events from casual to elegant. Hosting everything from formal weddings to theatrical performances to leadership retreats, LTAC has the ability to make your event stand out from the rest. Our complimentary parking lot ensures that over 200 vehicles have convenient access to your event.
LTAC’s Main Stage Theater accommodates 484 guests for seated performances or lectures. Coordination with our expert technical staff ensures a polished and professional event. There are also three other convertible spaces within LTAC: the Event Hall, which also holds two breakout suites; the Terrace Theater; and the Grand Entry Hall. For current rental rates, click here.
Included in Your Rental
Supervisory work of the LTAC Technical Director and/or the Rentals & Sales Coordinator. A sound and light system package, counterweight rigging system, and standard lighting plot is included in the rental rate (renter assumes the cost of labor for board operators, stagehands, and laborers). Tables, chairs, and basic A/V services. For a full view of Technical services packet, click here.
Staffing Your Event
LTAC staff supervision and equipment operation is required at all functions and must be on-site from set-up through clean-up.
For some events, additional staffing will be required.
• Public events: at a minimum, a House Manager must be present throughout the time the public is in the facility as well as one
hour before and after. Ushers will be provided (at no additional cost) for large public events to ensure public safety.
• Ticketed events: Box Office personnel are required
• Additional labor may be required for: special set-ups for stage, seating areas, rehearsals, lobbies; restoration of the facility to the basic condition needed to resume regular program activity; special custodial services; special security necessary (to be determined solely by LTAC staff).
• House Manager (four hour minimum) - $20.00/hour
• Box Office Manager and/or Representatives (two hour minimum) -$20.00/hour
• Event labor, stagehands and/or board operators (four hour minimum) - $25.00/hour
• Janitorial services (above and beyond standard service) - $15.00/hour
For performances and events where tickets will be sold to the public, all tickets must be sold through the LTAC Box Office. Public performances and events will be listed on the LTAC website and tickets will be available for purchase online, over the phone, or in-person. A non-refundable per ticket handling charge of $3.00 shall be added for all ticket orders including all complimentary tickets, consignment tickets, & group orders.
Catering Policies and Procedures
LTAC does not provide food service; you have the option to use one of our approved caterers for food service. For a list of approved caterers, please click here. Please contact them directly.
If you chose to work with a Caterer that is not on our approved list, they will be required to sign our catering agreement and submit that along with the proper documentation at least 30 days prior to your event.
Load- In / Load- Out Policies:
Event load in/out should take place during the time specified in the Event License Agreement and be completed no later than the agreed upon time. Additional charges may be applied if the event’s load in/out takes place outside of the specified time.
LTAC does not have a preferred vendor for rentals. The rental company is required to call the Rentals & Sales Coordinator to confirm delivery and pick-up dates and times.
Liquor Policies & Procedures
LTAC offers full bar service for your event. Our knowledgeable staff can work with you to put together a bar menu that will meet your event’s needs.
· Policies Colorado state liquor laws apply to all events
· The maximum length of bar services is six hours
· Food must accompany any alcohol service
· Colorado State Law prohibits the sale to and consumption of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21
· Valid state identification cards can be requested by your bartender for any person at any time
· Bartender reserves the right to refuse service to any guest that appears to be intoxicated
· No alcohol may be removed from premises
· Bar service will stop thirty (30) minutes prior to the end of your event
· The venue management team can suspend liquor service at any time for any reason
· One bar/bartender is required for every 100 guests
· No shots allowed
· Must obtain credit card for file, payment can be made by check as well
· Product selection and prices subject to change
· Donated product must be pre-approved by LTAC (refer to Donated Alcoholic Beverage Policies)
· Handling Fees will apply to any donated product (to include sampling). Donations may only be made to a registered 501 (c )(3) non-profit organization or political organization.
Charges will be based on consumption. A 1.25% Public Improvement Fee (PIF) and 6.8125% sales tax will be added to the final liquor bill. A credit card must be provided prior to the event to be kept on file. Final payment can be made by check.
Individual guests pay for all beverages consumed.
LTAC will provide bartenders for your event at $18.00 per hour, with a four hour minimum for each bartender; LTAC will also provide non-alcoholic beverages, bar condiments and disposable glassware. Non-disposable glassware can be coordinated through your caterer. One bar/bartender is required for every 100 guests.
Please note that LTAC is exclusively a COKE Products establishment. An offerings menu can be provided by request. Prices and products are subject to change.
Please carefully read and review the Silent Auction Guidelines to ensure you are in compliance with all tax requirements and area regulations.